If you’ve been drooling over the tree in Union Square and window shopping all over the city, you’re probably well-steeped in the holiday spirit. There’s so much to love about this time of year, but in the middle of it all, is your pet left wanting for attention? Left to his or her own devices, could your pet be in trouble? The holidays are brimming with questions about holiday pet safety, and we’re here to help you get your footing! Continue…
Have you ever seen someone cross the street to avoid a Rottweiler, or forbade your children to play near the home of a pitbull owner? If so, you’re not alone. Rottweilers, pit bulls, and Doberman Pinschers are all given a bad rap in our society for various reasons.
Here at AIMSS we love all pets and hope to educate current and future pet owners about the truly wonderful qualities of the misunderstood dog breeds in our society. Continue…
As the holidays loom ever closer, do you do any of the following?
- Batten down the Christmas tree?
- Live in fear of lighting the menorah candles?
- Swap out the advent calendar’s chocolates with baby carrots?
- Keep your pet from begging for the deliciously dangerous holiday spread?
- Worry how your cat/dog/iguana is going to handle Aunt Betty’s disdain of all animals?
If so, you are likely a normal pet guardian trying to navigate the challenges of the season. You may even wonder if it will ever be possible to enjoy the holidays with your pets in tow..?
The good news is that it is. Continue…